It appears that everything related to the Shiba Inu (SHIB) cryptocurrency is appreciating in value over the past couple of weeks. Now, the Shiboshis are also seeing a strong wave of demand.
- As CryptoPotato reported earlier in October, Shiboshis represent the native non-fungible tokens (NFTs) of the Shiba Inu ecosystem.
- These are 10,000 digitized creatures that were set for sale about ten days ago and caused a serious wave of demand.
- Based on the official post, the NFTs cost between 0.1 ETH and 0.3 ETH depending on when people minted them, and each wallet could mint only a maximum of 10 Shiboshis.
- The entire thing was over in less than 35 minutes, and, just as many people guessed, the Ethereum fees skyrocketed, and users reported minting fees upwards of $700 per one NFT.
- Nevertheless, the event was successful, and we also saw the subsequent listing on the secondary markets.
- Right now, Shiboshi holders can enjoy profits in the range between 300% and 900%, depending on when they managed to mint.
- This is because the floor price of the Shiboshi NFT series on OpenSea currently sits at around 1.1 ETH – up more than 30% in the past few days alone.
- This is how some of the Shiboshis look like:
Binance Futures 50 USDT FREE Voucher: Use this link to register & get 10% off fees and 50 USDT when trading 500 USDT (limited offer).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 50% free bonus on any deposit up to 1 BTC.