Justin Bieber becomes the latest member of the exclusive Bored Ape Yacht Club and the proud owner of Ape #3001 that he bought for 500 ETH.
- Justin Bieber is a top-class celebrity and arguably one of the most famous people on the planet. Now, he also joined the famed Bored Ape Yacht Club.
- Bieber bought Ape #3001 for a whopping 500 ETH worth about $1.3 million at the time of this writing.
- This is how the ape looks like:
- The traits of the ape include a New Punk Blue background where 12% of all apes have it, a Black T that only 3% of the apes share, sad eyes (6% rarity), dark brown fur (14% rarity), and bored unshaven mouth (16% rarity.
- Meanwhile, the Bored Ape Yacht Club collection’s floor price surpassed 100 ETH recently and continues to be the most expensive collection of non-fungible tokens online.
- Other notable members include legendary tennis player Serena Williams and the rap icon Eminem.
Featured image courtesy of Loop Caribbean News
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 25% off trading fees.