[PRESS RELEASE – SPAIN, Barcelona, January. 17, 2022]
Investing in crypto is the new norm as it helps people gain knowledge about money and helps them become financially free. This has led to a massive crypto trend which comes with an unforeseen risk attached to it. Asterix was launched to help investors. Asterix (ASTX) is a deflationary token found on the Binance Smart Chain, which comes with an automatic liquidity pool growth.
This is a community-driven and equitably launched cryptocurrency. Asterix also comes with a grand tokenomics. It has automated Liquidity & its Strategic Buyback (4%) is distributed to the locked liquidity on every transaction, making Asterix (ASTX) one of the best in this game. A couple of the functionalities that the token has are: Whale Shock Safety (No wallet holds more than 1% of token supply) and Unruggable (Liquidity is locked in PancakeSwap and the ownership of contract has been transferred to the burn address.)
Asterix was initially supplied with 1 thousand billions, out of which almost more than 90% percent was burned on deployment, and the other 10% was launched on PancakeSwap. The token is up for grabs on Pancakeswap with a set slippage between 5% and 8%. Since the PancakeSwap runs on Binance Smart Chain, that is a blockchain with a much lower transaction cost when compared to bitcoin or Ethereum.
rading fees here are much lower than the other top decentralized exchanges, which dramatically benefits the users in ways comfortable to them. Having the highest trading volumes in the market, PancakeSwap is the leading decentralized exchange on the Binance Smart Chain.
What is Asterix’s Roadmap for the Coming Years?
Asterix has met several milestones in its first months of launch and this motivates us to continue developing new applications in order to continue generating a committed community, in addition to carrying out social actions to help non-profit institutions.
Upcoming plans for Asterix:
- NFT MarketPlace
- List in Coingecko, LiveCointWatch, CoinMarketCap
- PlayToEarn Games
- Web3 and DEFI Applications
- Contract audit by Certik
- And much more coming soon!
Asterix token was developed to give investors new ways to earn money through NFT’s and play to earn games. It also intends to release a DEFI application that allows you to control and monitor your coin portfolio. The headquarters are in Europe (Barcelona and Switzerland).
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 25% off trading fees.